[Coco] OS-9 Pascal P-code Interpreters

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Aug 20 15:49:40 EDT 2015

Hey, does anybody know if the OS-9 Pascal P-code interpreters are
compatible with other, UCSD-style P-code interpreters, such as the one
for the Apple II, CP/M, or the original IBM PC?  For a possible future
exhibit of classic computers at a local maker space, I would like to try
running a P-code program on a variety of vintage platforms, and I'd very
much like the CoCo to be one of them.

Any suggestions on an interesting but simple program that wouldn't be
too hard to code in Pascal and wouldn't require any special terminal,
graphical, or I/O features on disparate systems?  Some kind of really
simple text adventure or simulation game of the Hunt the Wumpus or
Hammurabi genres comes to mind.

JCE