[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

John Kowalski sockmaster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:15:42 EDT 2015

Hi,

I just updated DKRemix on my web page.

The "Normal" difficulty selectable in the menu will still play at the
same difficulty as DK arcade, but the "Easy" difficulty now makes the
game easier than before.   The barrels will release slower and the
fireballs will also be slightly aggresive.

Everyone should download this updated version regardless as I also
fixed a few bugs from the previous release/update.

Thanks.