[Coco] List of programs

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Aug 17 09:23:48 EDT 2015

 You may be correct, I no longer have a CoCo 2b to test on, just a CoCo 1 and a CoCo 3. However, the only program I recall having an issue with the semi-graphics was the Appliance and Light Controller. The cartridge would run, but the graphics were lower resolution than they should have been. It could be that this only happens on the CoCo 3 and I am remembering incorrectly. I have the Appliance and Light Controller cartridge, so if someone has a CoCo 2b I can probably dump it to disk so they can check. I am pretty sure that the incompatibility list will be pretty short, even with a CoCo 3 though. Most programs that will run on a CoCo 1 will run on a CoCo 3 if you use a composite video display so the artifact colors can be displayed. Of course the reverse is not true, programs that were written for a CoCo 3 only run on that system.