[Coco] List of programs

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Aug 17 02:30:15 EDT 2015

I think you don't have it quite right there.  Semigraphics-6 was indeed
replaced by true lowercase on the B model CoCo 2s, but it was a useless
semigraphics mode that never worked right and was not used in any
programs.  You're thinking of the CoCo 3, which lacked all semigraphics
modes other than Semigraphics-4 (SET/RESET graphics).  In general, there is
complete compatibility between CoCo 1 and CoCo 2 software.

Art