[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sun Aug 16 15:00:49 EDT 2015

The R Pi has built in support for RCA (composite) and HDMI so I would think (hope?) that this is a step in the right direction; however, given the response below, it might still prove challenging or downright impossible to use the R Pi as an RGB to VGA converter.

I hope someone can provide information on this.

Salvador