[Coco] More optimizations for the CMOC compiler

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 13 02:31:45 EDT 2015

Hi Pierre,
I have both downloaded a copy of the definitive work "The C Programming language" by Kernighan and Ritchie and ordered a copy of the ANSI C version of The C Programming Language which I hope to receive sometime soon.  I will be looking for some tutorials on C programming as well.  Thank you for the offer of letting me field C programming questions to you.  I appreciate it.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com