[Coco] More optimizations for the CMOC compiler

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 10 21:29:50 EDT 2015

I've always thought that  "C The Complete Reference" and "C++ The Complete
Reference" both by Herbert Schildt are exceptionally helpful books in that
respect. Lots of useful examples in these books.

Obviously not specific to the CoCo's C flavors, and not always true to
Kernighan and Ritchie either, but generally true to the ANSI C standards at
the time of the publishing date.