[Coco] My latest success

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 10 17:20:04 EDT 2015

I was actually just referencing the info on the page. I know nothing of the
author or anything about any of his products. It's the Internet, so buyer
beware and all that common sense stuff.

Everything outside is incandescent at my house and I figure I'm going to
need to go to LED eventually. Researching what to expect with that is how I
stumbled across that page I referenced.

Recently changed the kitchen to LEDs. The package says the bulbs will work
for 20 years. But of course they don't come with a 20 year warranty.