[Coco] OT: Chicago Southland Mini Maker Faire

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 9 00:30:01 EDT 2015

I am bringing this up because they make things. They have ideas and create.
I am going early in the day and find the 3D printers if they have any.

Information and map.
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/chicago-southland-mini-maker-faire-2015-tickets-17106481948?aff=eac2

Use the two lines as one line. My mail splits it.

Or do a search for Morena, IL. Maker faire. That should find it.
See you there.

--------
  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian         http://glensideccc.com
                         Fest information Here.
     The 25th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 23 & 24, 2016
                                                  Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
       Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard             Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
          645 West North Avenue
          Lombard, IL 60148
          1-630-629-1500