[Coco] CM-8 monitor

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Aug 4 16:26:53 EDT 2015

The reason is that the simplest theory of capacitors explains what happens
with symmetric capacitors, which are made of two materials : the middle
layer and the outer layers. The electrolytic capacitors have three
materials : the two outer layers are different materials. Well, that might
not be the only reason, but that's a good start.

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolytic_capacitor