[Coco] Color Computer Archive

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Aug 3 23:34:13 EDT 2015

My point is that as people assume that whatever was ever published for the
CoCo is in the archive, you may as well accept that it also plays the role
of an index of everything ever published for the CoCo. Therefore, if
something can't go in the archive, there better be a note saying that it
exists, what's its name, what does it do, why it won't go in the archive
and where/how would one get it.