[Coco] Semigraphics modes examples

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat Aug 1 18:44:30 EDT 2015

Indeed!  In fact, I had two major motivations when writing Fahrfall:

	-- learn how to make use of the extra semi-graphics modes

	-- produce something to enhance the value of owning a CoCo 1
	   or CoCo 2 (or Dragon or CP-400, etc)

With CoCo 3 prices going through the roof, we need some more good
stuff for the other machines now more than ever! ;-)

John