[Coco] For those of you following the RGB2VGA FPGA

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:53:17 EDT 2014

But you cannot change the colors of your applications or games ;) only for
OS-9 terminal apps. there is also a colorful text editor on OS-9 that uses
all sort of colors for different functions and I recall seeing the red
characters on green background. I bet even the CM-8 is not good for that...

But the other end it would be fairly easy to combine the RBG+VSync+HSync
and make a monochrome output. That would have good 80 color.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi