[Coco] Solving old (coco) adventure games on modern day computers

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:27:22 EDT 2014

I wanted to try playing Raker-tu on VCC since it's been so many years
since I played it back when I had a physical Coco.

I thought about making a map as I go, but thinking about writing down the
steps, rooms, items/treasures found, and discovering which keywords work
gave me pause.

Having to write down the steps, then erase them if I'm wrong just sounds
like too much work. Is there a better way?

Have any of you used other programs to help create adventure maps and track
your progress, without resorting to pencil & paper?

Thanks