[Coco] cartridge prototype board

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:20:27 EDT 2014

Maybe some room for those little breadboards, I think they calles breadbricks, and are 1 x 2 inch or 2 x 2 inch.
Would be awsome to experiment.

cba

On 9/28/2014 6:39:21 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
Concur on plain prototyping board (just holes), then people can add buffering,
etc, as they see fit. I think on the large side might be better as a few additional
square inches shouldn’t make to much difference in price if a place like PCBCart is used,
and the extra space will be nice to have.

I would also be interested in a VGA option for the CC2.

-Ed