[Coco] cartridge prototype board

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:39:05 EDT 2014

Concur on plain prototyping board (just holes), then people can add buffering,
etc, as they see fit.  I think on the large side might be better as a few additional
square inches shouldn’t  make to much difference in price if a place like PCBCart is used,
and the extra space will be nice to have.

I would also be interested in a VGA option for the CC2.

-Ed