[Coco] Drive Wire 4 woe's

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:06:10 EDT 2014

It sounds like most of your situation is just misunderstanding about how
drive numbers work in HDBDOS.  Don't feel bad, it is confusing enough that
I actually added a special setting to make things work more like people
expect.

Long story short, turn on the "HDBDOS mode" option in DW.  Drives 1-3 will
work the way you'd expect.

-Aaron