[Coco] Mac-like Wordprocessor for the Coco...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 21 18:38:09 EDT 2014

When I was working at Zebra Systems, I tried very hard to get Stewart interested in leveraging the technology we had developed for the Coco Graphics Designer Plus, and create a word processor for the Coco that had a WYSIWYG GUI.

Our main developer, Jeff Street had created a nice prototype, but it never went beyond that stage.

In my opinion, if Zebra Write had ever been created, it would have been one of the must-have programs for the Coco.

I used Coco-Max (developed across the street at Colorware) to do a lot of the illustrations for our ads.

I wish he had listened to me rather than devoting that development time to other projects which never amounted to anything.

-[ Al ]-