[Coco] Rgb2vga improvements

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:23:55 EDT 2014

The flickering pixels are only visible in white or pure black. I will make
some tests but I believe the problem is in the input and not the output. It
could also be the RAM since I use two lines in RAM to store the
incoming/outgoing lines before/after they are wrote/read to/from the SDRAM.

I have a TSOP-II 512K SRAM that I need to solder to test, but if the
problem is the RAM i still will have the same problem. Maybe I should
change the way the RAM is accessed.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi