[Coco] Rgb2vga improvements

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:03:13 EDT 2014

Wait until I finish polishing it. The 80 columns mode is getting one or two
chars off screen. Tried to adjust my front porch but VHDL is not like
procedural programming. It blew out all the signal :P

I will release a 8 colors version than I can work into adding more colors
on it.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi