[Coco] FPGA the future of coco?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 9 04:56:22 EDT 2014

On 9/09/2014 6:39 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> If the Mist can do an Amiga and Atari ST, I'm sure a CoCo4 would be quite
> do'able.
>
> Any takers?

The only major issue I see is using SDRAM on the MiST board instead of SRAM
that Coco3FPGA is designed to use (IIRC). It would also be tempting to
emulate an IDE drive (for HDBDOS) via the SD card or USB flash drive.

AFAIK Gary hasn't released the source for the latest version, so there's
that problem...

Regards,