[Coco] Ultimate Eprom/Flash Paks Have Been Designed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 23:50:52 EDT 2014

Hi Guys!
More Info!  The 8-bit register currently sits at $FF40-$FF5F to keep the
chip count down.  This first version is primarily for those who want to put
all their rom paks and .bin files <16KB in size online with no drives of any
kind.  These first PCBs will just fit into a game cartridge if I have done
my homework correctly.
No menu system has been written yet so execute the following command line to
change banks.
POKE 113,0:POKE $FF40,BK
BK = the bank number from 0 to 63 for the Eprom Pak and 0 - 31 for the Flash
Pak then press the reset button.
As I can program DIPs already and need to figure out how program PLCC32
Flash chips, I will build the eprom version first once the schematic has
been approved.  I have seen PLCC32 to DIP32 adapters on ebay.  Does anybody
know if any of them will work on the Willem Eprom Programmer?   Take care my
friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/