[Coco] Ultimate Eprom/Flash Paks Have Been Designed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 23:33:59 EDT 2014

Hi Guys!

I have finished version 1 of the schematics for an Ultimate 1MByte Eprom Pak
and an Ultimate 512Kbyte Flash Pak.  The Eprom pak will hold 64 - 16KB ROM
Images and the flash pak will hold 32 - 16KB ROM Images.  Would any
electronic engineers like to double check my schematic?  Once approved I
will ask for testers for the first PCBs.  After the design is fully
functional, then production units will be made.  Any takers to help me out
with checking everything over?

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>