[Coco] Coco3 and KVM switch

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 24 09:59:55 EST 2014

Kandur,
No holes are made in the case. A slight vnotch can be cut into the top half of the coco that isn't seen even when the cable is removed. Exit is in the rear right corner is where I put them. Could also probably go out the cart slot.

Just takes pressure off the cable and the cases.
The PCB mounts into the vent holes under the keyboard.
 Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com