[Coco] Help reviving an old CoCo 2

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 09:31:34 EST 2014

John, if that TV has a "coaxial" input as well, just use a standard "phono to coax" ($2-$5) adapter and eliminate the box. I ran all my Cocos this way.
For the TV end if using a phono cable:
http://www.radioshack.com/radioshack-phono-rca-female-to-f-male-adapter/2780475.html
For the Coco end if using a coax cable:
http://www.radioshack.com/radioshack-rca-male-to-f-connector-female-adapter-2-pack/2780476.html

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Meanwhile, I believe I've tracked down my video quality problem that thatlittle TV/computer switch thing that it comes with.  A slight bump on theswitch means that the picture goes all wonky, and having an even passablepicture requires it in a very specific position.The box is riveted shut, though, so I can't just open it up to clean it veryeasily.  I suspect some dirty contacts maybe?  Does anybody have ideas ondealing with that switch box?  Is a box like that made for any other purposestill?Thanks,John> > On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at