[Coco] DriveWire survey

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sun May 11 04:23:53 EDT 2014

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 8:39 PM, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts wrote:
> Hello Coconuts,
>
> I am renewing efforts on DriveWire after a year or so of neglect.  I
> plan to clean up and streamline the code.  It grew organically as new
> ideas were put into place and has become quite different than the
> original design was meant to support.  Before I add the new features
> that have been requested (and there are some good ones!) I think I
> need to fix the foundation.
>
> If you have time to answer this survey about how you use DriveWire, it
> will help me know what is important:
>
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vXEJPPnz4cQhhMun01AE-9aqEKDBf3iMzu3qihgwVZc/viewform?usp=send_form
>
> Thanks for your time
>
> -Aaron Wolfe

Hi Aaron,

There was no choice for Dragon as client in the survey! I think it
deserves its own category and not be dumped into an "others" group
with pretty rare hardware. Maybe even separate "Dragon 32" and "Dragon
64" since the former needs an inverting adapter on the printer port
for bit-banging, while the latter also has an ACIA serial port that
theoretically could be used (at low speed).

Best regards,
Tormod - surely on the behalf of many slightly offended Dragon users :p