[Coco] NitrOS-9 on a 128k Coco-3

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Jun 18 17:33:10 EDT 2014

Robert, I don't have DW, yet.
None of the xmode /term commands worked,
these made no changes in columns or colors.
The display 1b xx xx commands worked.
http://qdv.pw/coco/blog/2014/06/18/boot/
Ok, will check out dEd, that's next.
/d1 is a Panasonic JU-475-4, it works fine in a PC as a 1.2 MB drive.
I want to read a 5.25" DS DD 96TPI 80 floppy. (160 tracks total)
http://qdv.pw/coco/blog/2014/06/18/temporary-setup/

Kandur