[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 11 03:56:13 EST 2014

Bill Loguidice <bill at ...> writes:

> had the skill to help make that happen. With that said, I do understand
> that certain platforms - like the CoCo and Apple II - for whatever reason
> seem to encourage more hardware and utility development than game
> development. It just comes down to the mix of talent (and related interest)

You have the techie type of person who likes to bust around with the inner
workings of the computer.

Then you have the creative types who like to create.

I think the CoCo has more of the techie types hence why we don't see as much
of the new developments as we see on these other platforms.

The CoCo needs more creatives if we are to have more new and complete
products released as we see on other platforms.

Hopefully, you book will open the doors to retro computer enthusiasts and
collectors who have not been aware of the CoCo or ignored it as being a
no-show.

Hate to say it but we need new blood with a desire to create. Sometimes I
feel that some people out there would feel lost and have nothing to do if
our computer actually worked perfectly.   :)

I'm not knocking the techie, just saying we need creatives.

Ideally, we need people who are a mixture of both.

Nick