[Coco] porting coyota to lwtools

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:03:03 EST 2014

Hi,
Encouraged by the pacos9 success, I gave coyota a try as well. It now
builds fine, but crashes the emulated machine in Vcc. Would be nice if
someone could take a look, for instance with a debugger. I have spent
a little more time than planned on this one, I don't think I care that
much for this one for 3.3.0 either, but would appreciate if someone
else picks up the slack.

BTW does anyone know the last time coyota built and ran as it should?
What is it about anyway, a flight simulator? And again, where did this
come from?

Tormod