[Coco] Korean CoCo2 needed for development

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:41:52 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I could use another Korean ("Type A" modulator) machine or two help me in
developing the composite video boards for the CoCo2.

If someone has a machine or motherboard they’d like to sell, please let me know.

Or, if anyone wants to send me a system or motherboard and cover the shipping
both ways, I’ll send it back with a composite board installed in exchange for the use
of it.

I have what I think will be the final version of the “A” board being made at OSH Park
and would like to test the installation in a “fresh” machine if possible.

Thanks,

- Ed