[Coco] My next project: WIP

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:15:44 EDT 2014

Well i think with the de0 i have reached a dead end here. The SDRAM is too
damn slow, I have one input writing at 12Mhz(ntsc pixel clock) and and one
output reading at 25Mhz (vga pixel clock).

I would need an external SRAM dual port at 7ns to allow this!

May i should work harder trying to re-use coco sync lines and generating an
extra hsync between two h-syncs.

Or I could move toward a S-VIDEO converter as the sync would remain the
same...

Luis Felipe Antoniosi