[Coco] Coco 3 Needed To Test My Prototype 512KB Static Ram Memory Upgrade PCB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 02:39:55 EDT 2014

Hi Brian,
I just shipped a bare PCB to Quebec Canada today for $4.20 US, so I expect
the cost should be a little lower, but I will not know the actual shipping
cost until I check out your address at the post office.  Please give me your
address and I'll let you know the shipping.  Normally I just ship the item
and let the individual know what it was, but this way is fine too.  I'll
still getting the parts costs together.  Do you want a fully assembled
board, a parts kit, or just the bare PCB with a schematic, board layout, and
bill of materials?  Can you source your own parts or do I need to source
them for you?  Please let me know how you wish to do this.  Thanks.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/