[Coco] Coco 3 Needed To Test My Prototype 512KB Static Ram Memory Upgrade PCB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 17 18:38:09 EDT 2014

Hi Brian!
I'm going to the post office tomorrow to mail a bare PCB to Canada so please
send me your address today if possible and I'll let you know the shipping
cost.  Do you wish to receive just a bare PCB or a full kit with all the
parts?  I can send you just the PCB right now, but I would have to buy more
parts before I could send you a full kit.  Which do your prefer?  Thanks for
your offer to help me test this PCB.  Please let me know your decision as
soon as possible so I can get all the testing accomplished.  Thanks again.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/