[Coco] Playing or converting CAS files

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 15:54:01 EDT 2014

One warning when messing with cassette formats with VCC....
If a WAV file is loaded into VCC and it's format is not what VCC expects, then VCC will try to convert the file (or something?) to it's own format and will mangle the file. This happens  with JUST loading the cassette file BEFORE playing or anything else.
This does not happen with CAS files.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia