[Coco] Powered Y-cable and Super Board

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Mon Aug 4 23:33:39 EDT 2014

Luis, the LR-Tech Super Board has no HD controller on it.
http://qdv.pw/eng/_photos/Computers/Coco/cartridges/LR%20Tech%20Super%20Board_8639.jpg
It has a 6821 PIA parallel (printer), and two 6850 ACIA serial ports,
along with an HD1468 realtime clock.
I need to set and read the time of the clock from NitrOS-9.

Kandur