[Coco] Powered Y-cable and Super Board

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 21:57:38 EDT 2014

Hi Kandur!
The Glenside IDE Controller has two Coco slots on the PCB.  I don't know if
any are still available but you could ask Brain Goers.  He's the one in the
Glenside Color Computer Club that has been building them.  His email address
is Brian Goers (briang0671 at sbcglobal.net).  Take care my friend.  As far as
a powered Y-cable is concerned, I have never built one, but I would imagine
that it is not too hard.  Me myself, I just use a PC power supply with a
power tester on the ATX plug and power all my 3.5" and 5.25" floppy and hard
drives with it.  I have one Power Supply for my Coco 3 setup and one for my
Coco 1.  I hope this helps.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/