[Coco] newb: Can I use DriveWire with my CoCo 2?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 21 23:09:42 EDT 2013

Well I suspect you have just answered my question as to whether the DW3 rom
will be supported by DW4 or not.  Hopefully those more familiar with
DriveWire 4 will piece together the rest of the puzzle for you.  I too will
keep my eyes and ears open.  If you want to check out version 3 of DriveWire
in the meantime, since you have a ROM for it, you can look at the files I
linked to previously or from a more official source...
http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Software/DriveWire3.html
(Thanks to Mark for maintaining DW3 content despite it being considered by
some to be 'antiquated')