[Coco] newb: Can I use DriveWire with my CoCo 2?

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Sat Sep 21 23:00:00 EDT 2013

This pretty much describes my problem. I downloaded DW4 from the official site, and nowhere does it say how to do anything to set it up on the CoCo. It talks a lot about things you do with the app on the "big iron" side, but I had to come here to get help with bootstrapping the CoCo.

So far I still can't get it to work. I got the DW3 ROM loaded on the CoCo, told DW4 to use the BASIC9 disk, and when I type DIR on the CoCo I just get lots of garbage all over.