[Coco] new problem with unpack

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:00:06 EDT 2013

I have concluded that I am getting nowhere on this today. I tried running
it with a #20k memory modifier and the same error occurred, but when
buildSrc was loaded and attempt to execute it was made. This tells me it is
definitely a memory allocation problem, and I do not know what is behind it.

I am going to put a copy of unpack in its current state on the decode site
today before I get off this computer. If anyone wants to see if they can
make heads or tails of what's going on, you can download a copy to play
with. The image will be the unpack.os9 image. I have not yet uploaded it,
and probably won't for at least another half-hour. Wait for an hour before
you check the site.

Wayne