[Coco] serial port problem

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 31 12:23:48 EDT 2013

Le 2013-10-31 à 06:49:00, Bill Pierce a écrit :

> You have the cable, now you just need the software. The old baud rates
> no longer apply.

I had already downloaded DW4, but I just wanted to test the connection. If
I can't get anything to be transmitted outside of DW4 above 2400, I won't
be able to get above 2400 inside of DW4. Both software are supposed to be
able to go up to 19200.

Besides, DW4 doesn't detect my serial port, and when I try to add it
manually, the window is too small for its contents and I can't find a way
to resize it (and there seems to be a non-working horizontal scrollbar
too). This is in Linux (Ubuntu 12.04) and I haven't tried my serial port
in any other way inside Linux yet (my other software was in DOS), but at
least I'd expect the « add serial port » dialogue-box to be of the proper
size, or otherwise usable.