[Coco] serial port problem

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 06:49:06 EDT 2013

Mathieu,
You have the cable, now you just need the software. The old baud rates no longer apply. Check these links:
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Getting_Started_with_DriveWire

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/DW4_Installation_Guide

The drivewire4 server will run on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. All that's needed is the serial cable and the Coco side software.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com