[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:24:38 EDT 2013

I have discovered two new things that EmuDisk needs:

1. The only way to insert a file from the PC hard drive is to drag and drop
it/them. That does work, but there is no entry in any of the menus to
insert a file.

2. If you select one or more files in a sub-directory and want to move them
to another directory on the same disk image, the files get copied back to
the directory you are copying from. I was able to delete the copies without
affecting the originals, but no file system I know of likes having 2 files
of the same name in the same directory/folder. Also, I do not know if
EmuDisk knows the difference between move and copy anyway. It seemed like
all it did was make new copies of the files I selected and drug to the
destination directory. I tried moving the files to a sub-directory in the
same directory as the files, and to a different directory on the same
image. Both had the same result.

Wayne