[Coco] RTSI site

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 29 17:45:16 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 29 October 2013 17:38:27 Wayne Campbell did opine:

> I now have vfy on my computer. I noticed there are 2 archives on rtsi,
> one vfy16.lzh and the other, vfy_16.lzh. I downloaded both of them, and
> from looking at them in winzip, they are identical. The vfy_16 archive
> is the one I used.
>
> Wayne

AFAIK they are, and I don't recall why I made it via 2 names.  The former
name is on my web page.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

It is not too late to turn back from the GATES of hell.
Use Linux - the free 32 bit operating system.
         law-abiding citizens.