[Coco] new problem with unpack

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:43:19 EDT 2013

Gene,

Looking at vfy's help, I see:

-ud=$hexint to add (modulo $1000) data size

I am thinking this is what you are pointing me to. I need you to explain
how I can use this with a Basic09 I-Code module. Do you mean I can modify
the Runtime Variable Storage Size? I know that Runtime Variable Storage
Size is the same field identified in object-code modules as Permanent
Storage Size. I am going to try and see what happens. I'll post when I have
an answer.

Wayne