[Coco] hardware scrolling

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sun Oct 27 09:57:16 EDT 2013

No worries Nick...

Reason for not attempting a game is that i don't know if i could pull it
off... (my 6809 skills are not as good as my 6502), I've done plenty of c64
demos in my day....

I haven't looked at the coco in 20 years... Just dug it out of the attic 6
mths ago and started tinkering again...

Heres a vid of the scroll routine scrolling a 336 pixel wide image (42 byte)
this time without all the screen crap....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJcu7srUF8

/Simon :-)