[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:43:38 EDT 2013

I may be mis-remembering something. I do recall that if I change the
cluster size it will affect how many sectors are used when allocating space
for a file, or to increase the allocation for a file. The minimum is
1-sector clusters, and over a certain size of drive space (I seem to recall
it being $5A000) you cannot use 1-sector clusters.

If someone knows what I am talking about, please feel free to correct me or
back me up, whichever is required.

Wayne