[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:30:10 EDT 2013

I used RiBBS Archive (the new copy) as source.
I created a vhd image 5760 tracks, 64 sectors/track. Free Space after
format:

94323456

I drag'd the root directory from the source vhd to the destination vhd.
Source vhd free space: 89308928 (this was the new copy yesterday)
Destination vhd free space: 89299200 (after copying)
The original source vhd free space: 89196000

All disks had the same amount of free space when formatted and before
copying any files. There may be a few deleted files in the original, but I
don't think it's over 100k worth when the average filesize for files I
create are <4K overall.

Wayne