[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Mon Oct 21 17:53:00 EDT 2013

I think the Disk Menu is now fixed. Should work whether you drop a disk
image on the utility, or open from the File -> Open menu or disk image is
opened using command line.

The command line use is just EmuDisk [Full Path and filename to disk image
file in quotes if there are spaces in the path or filename].

You can also double-click a disk image file, if there is no default handler,
you will be prompted to select an application to open it with, just select
EmuDisk. If you already have a default handler for a given file, you can
right click the file, and select open with...

I saw your other email and am researching it. I have not encountered the
same problem yet.

-Walt Zydhek