[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Fri Oct 18 20:03:31 EDT 2013

EmuDisk doesn't change any software, nor does it change any emulator, it
just lets you manage the files on virtual disks. The main purpose of the
utility is to allow a user to transfer files between virtual disks and
windows. This is impossible without some Virtual Disk Utility. The one that
comes with mess (wimgtool) is very simplistic, and I wanted something much
better so I wrote one.  No one said you had to use it.

-Walt Zydhek