[Coco] shell+ command prompt

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:26:37 EDT 2013

I received the following help and decided some of you may be interested in
where to find the documentation for changing things like the shell prompt:

==========
PLEASE UNDERSTAND that ShellPlus+ 2.1 is BUSTED, BROKEN, ALMOST  WORTHLESS
on NitrOS-9.

It cannot be recovered to it's former glory with out lots of work including
work outside of ShellPlus+.

The documentation that you wish may be in this thread:

ShellPlus+ 2.1 Scripts

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89

This may work
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=462#p462

Using a ShellPlus+ 2.1A version from RTSI would be a good starting point,
but the changes elsewhere in NitrOS-9 suggest that many problems may exist
and cause you grief.

Changing the prompt works, though some of the results may not be identical
to the documentation. I have not tried setting any other variables or using
any scripts yet.

Wayne